Who is Sandhya Nayak

Who is Sandhya Nayak ?




I am Sandhya Nayak, Diamond Director from Oriflame Bangalore. My team is called the Champions Team. My journey with Oriflame began in March 2001. Little did I know Oriflame would transform my life to what it is today. Oriflame helped me fulfil so many of my dreams. With over 12 International trips & recognitions at national & international level I have transformed my life today with Oriflame. You too can transform your life with Oriflame.

Achievements :
  • Foreign Trips : 12
  • Indian Trips : 12
  • Awards : 20 +
  • Trainings Conducted: 250+





Presence in Karnataka :
Champions team has its members present in the below cities in Karnataka. If you do not find your city listed Don't worry we will support you in your journey to setup Oriflame in your city & make it to this list below.

  1. Bangalore
  2. Mysore
  3. Shimoga
  4. Sagara
  5. Udupi
  6. Chitradurga
  7. Hassan
  8. Mangalore
  9. Davangere
  10. Belgaum
  11. Karvar
  12. Kaiga

Comments