Luxury Travel - Globetrotting With Oriflame

Free International Trips With Oriflame! 

Universal Studios Orlando, USA
I joined Oriflame in 2001. Since then I have travelled to 12 exotic destinations with Oriflame. With Oriflame you will truly enjoy your dream life. Travel gives us the chance to explore new place meet new people and learn about several countries and its culture. It gives you a sense of satisfaction. It helps relax and rejuvenate. 
Travel with Oriflame is fun. With Oriflame you stay at exotic locations. From  the Palm Atlantis in Dubai to the Diplomat Resorts in Florida. 
Be it spending time gazing at the Eiffel Tower in Paris or relaxing by the river Thames near the Tower Bridge in London. Oriflame has made each of these dreams a reality. From Universal Studios in Singapore to Disney Land in Paris and the worlds oldest Theme Park in Denmark the Tivoli Gardens Thanks to Oriflame I have all of them checked on my list. I have so far stepped on 5 out of 7 continents of the world. Thank you Oriflame. Experienced travel not just by land and air but also by the sea. When Oriflame took us on the Cruise. A 7 day exotic cruise journey in the Mediterranean.
All of this not alone but with husband, daughter and mom in law. They take turns in accompany me on my journey around the world. Not just my family, several members from my team "The Champions club" too have travelled the world with Oriflame. 

Cape Town

Rio Di Jinerio

Tower of London
Universal Studios Singapore
Royal Caribbean International Cruise  


Lost Chambers Dubai - Atlantis


Sandhya Nayak
Diamond Director
Oriflame Bangalore


Comments