How Oriflame Changed My Life - My Page Of Achievements

How Oriflame Changed My Life - My Page Of Achievements

I am Sandhya Nayak Diamond Director with Oriflame Bangalore. My journey with Oriflame began in March 2001. Little did I then know Oriflame would transform my life to what it is today. Oriflame helped me fulfil all my dreams. With over 12 International trips & recognitions at national & international level. Oriflame has truly changed my life. You too can transform your life with Oriflame.

Lets take a trip down the memory lane and visit some of the important moments of my life. I would like to share some of my achievements and memories with all of you
  • Working with Oriflame has been really rewarding. I have been able to achieve many things because of Oriflame.
  • Bought my own flat in Koramangala.
  • Bought my own car and won a Honda city car as a part of Oriflame Diamond Program in 2012.
  • Was the first in India to start a local SPO in 2010.
  • Became the first Sr. Diamond Director of South India in 2011.
  • Became No.1 Leader for Karnataka in 2011 and have continued to be at the No. 1 position since then.
  • Recognised as the No 1. Leader for Oriflame South India in 2013 & have continued at that position since then.
  • Awarded the title of Fastest Growing Leader at national Level for 2 consecutive years in 2009 & 2010.
  • Been to over 12 International Conference with Oriflame. Sweden, France, Spain, Denmark, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Dubai, Abu Dabhi, Singapore, South Africa, Brazil & Italy are some of the places I have visited with my family.
  • Have attended 12 National Conference with Oriflame.



Comments